Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Free Beautiful Handmade Notecard


Hello there! Welcome to my website featuring my line of blank note cards. All of the cards are my original designs. Most of the designs are hand painted by me- others are printed as noted. All cards include a matching envelope.
My customers tell me that my cards are fun to send and receive! They make great gifts and keepsakes. So take a little trip through my website and have a look see at my most popular designs. Also, please take a moment to sign up below for my free email newsletter. I'll keep you posted on new designs as well as art events I'm participating in.

Free Sample Note Card! If you are new to my note cards, you may contact me directly at cwoods@xta.com for a free sample card. Remember to include your address and I'll send one of the ever popular 'Wild Iris' cards off to you!

Drawing For Free Cards! For new as well as repeat customers, place an order and become eligible for the monthly drawing for free cards or a frame ready drawing (subject to the whim of the artist ;-)

0 comments: